Impossible Shot - 1/2" Gator Board
Are you looking for a fun new game to play with all age groups? Look no further; the impossible shot is here to fill the void! The impossible shot game was made famous by Kurt Johnston and used as a youth group game. They were commonly used as a great way to break the ice with newcomers and an opportunity for students to invite friends or have a fun target to shoot!
Even though the game was founded initially and used in a church setting, it is becoming much more popular as a team-building activity for corporate events and even work parties. It's a great way to get a crowd to interact with a speaker, answer questions, and earn opportunities to take the IMPOSSIBLE SHOT to win prizes!
How The Game Is Played
They are many different ways to play the game, but it's all really up to the event's organizer. The broad bases are all the same.
- The game would start with selecting game contestants. (how they are chosen could be a raffle or handpicked by crowed interaction)
- After the contestants are selected, they would each have 60 seconds to complete four shots or as many as possible.
- In the first three shots, the event host would hold up a hula-hoop on stage while the contestants would move through a lineup of three different projectiles. The particular items can be whatever you choose; the most commonly used items to play with are low-impact Nerf Guns, Nerf football, or a soft Frisbee.
- The final shot (the "impossible shot," if you will) Involved the event host bringing out a Nerf Gun with a tip-safe dart & the 1/2" Gatorboard impossible shot game board. (Do NOT use Nerf Bow and Arrow on Gatorboard Impossible show game, see PVC Impossible shot for a more rugged finish.)
- Place the board in the corner of the room or hanging from the ceiling with strings.
- You can only imagine how excited the crowd gets when someone makes the dart through the center of the target and wins whatever prize is being given away!
Below is an excellent introduction clip that introduces the game's start using exciting visual and sound media.
What Is The Game Board Made From?
The game is made from a durable 1/2" gatorboard. Gatorboard is comprised of compressed black foam board with a clay face and a matte finish. Gator is much more durable than foam board and is dent, crease, and bend resistant. Perfect to be used on a stage with lighting and to shoot soft-tip darts to win the game!
See Impossible Shot 1/4" PVC board for an upgraded structure and more robust finish.
What Comes Included?
- The "Special" cut (unique shape) 1/2" Gatorboard Impossible-Shot game board with the center hole cut out.
- Finish Size: 24.5x27.5"
- Physical Weight: 1.286 lbs
**The Nerf guns, Nerf football, or Frisbees are NOT Included**
Disclaimer: Playing the game is done at your own risk; Foamcoreprint.com is not liable for Injury while playing the game. We only offer suggestions on how we are told the game is played and offer the game board a solution for clients who do not have the custom artwork for the game.