Street Banners to Hang Across or the Street / Overhead
Banners are one of the best ways to advertise significant events across the street, especially for a town or small city. Essentially, they are large and thick banners hung over a street so drivers and pedestrians can easily see the message from afar. If there is one sign to double print (print on both sides), it is street banners to effectively get your message out to the world.
Customize an overhead street banner with our custom graphics/artwork uploader. We can even help suggest some design layouts and images if you contact support in the bottom right corner! We allow the full range of colors to make sure your graphics pop and only use long-lasting print to ensure your banner is good for years to come. Here is what you can expect from our large overhead street banners:
- Two or more years outside
- Waterproof to survive the rain and humidity
- Perfect for extreme temperatures - easily stays in negative temperature
- Eye-catching colors that match your design
- Reinforced corners
Double-Sided Street Banners
As we mentioned in the opening paragraph, we strongly recommend getting your street banners double-sided. Double sided banners allow drivers to see it from far away and will enable them to look at it again as they pass, allowing them to make notes of the banner, which helps deliver your message.
Over The Road Banners
We only use premium denier for these banners to survive all types of challenging environments. The vinyl mesh will help promote any event, whether hundreds of pedestrians or thousands of motorists whose eyes often fall on over-the-road banners. Here are several recommended uses for these large banners:
- Community Events
- Welcome Banners
- Anniversary (for Cities/Towns)
- Information Banners
- Trade Shows
- Large Announcements
And many more!
Know Your Local Requirements
Because of the size and the fact these banners are being hung high, reducing the street's visibility, these can't just be hung whenever and wherever you want. You should contact the city you plan on hanging these in to understand their requirements and get approval to avoid fees. Get in touch with your local chamber of commerce to contact someone who can direct you to the official city contact.
Street Banner Finish Options
Street banner finish options allow you to customize the hanging and support required for installation. You can opt for grommets in all corners or every two feet with heat-welded hems at no cost or upgrade to pole pockets for seamless, quick installation.
- 4" pole pocket included supporting a 1.27" diameter pole
Heat Welded Hems & Banner Grommets
- Grommets (nickel-metal)
- Hems (heat-welded for maximum strength)
Step by Step Cleaning Instructions
- Use the first microfiber cloth and warm water to wash off any easy-to-remove dirt.
- Place an empty bowl next to your vinyl sign.
- Add dish soap into the bowl and add warm water.
- Soak the microfiber cloth in the soap water and gently wipe down the front and back of the banner.
- Be sure not to rub or wipe too hard; pay attention not to scratch the vinyl surface or ink.
- Take your second and final microfiber cloth and dry off all remaining water until dry to the touch.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 until you are happy with the results.