Foamcoreprint.com now ships worldwide!
What follows are the different options we offer for shipments going internationally to Canada and outside the USA.
UPS Standard Shipping: This option normally requires five to ten business days from the date of order completion. Please be aware that additional customs and duties may apply when the product passes into Canada.
UPS Worldwide Expedited: This option normally requires two business days from the date of order completion. Please be aware that additional customs and duties may apply when the product passes into Canada.
UPS Saver: This option normally requires one business day from the date of order completion. Please be aware that additional customs and duties may apply when the product passes into Canada.
It is important to remember that with any international transaction, you as the purchaser have the duty to comply with any and all Canadian import laws and regulations relating to the products you have ordered. You are the importer of record and are likewise responsible for recording all necessary and pertinent information about this transaction for Canadian authorities. Once your product reaches Canada, it is likely that additional import duties and fees will apply. It is your responsibility as the importer to comply with all these fees and regulations. Foamcoreprint.com is not to be held responsible for any of these fees or other charges that Canadian law imposes upon imported goods. We have no preexisting relationship with Canadian authorities, including the CBSA, for any kind of international shipping. Certain Canadian legal requirements may require you to hire an import agent to file certain legal documentation. This is your sole responsibility and Foamcoreprint.com accepts none of the liability for this requirement. Clearing, accounting and reporting of the merchandise is likewise your responsibility and one we take no liability for. We do not guarantee duties and other taxes and fees at the time of your purchase, so these are subject to change based upon Canadian policy.
We pride ourselves on our ability to get our products to you as soon as possible. We aim to be your go-to supplier for all custom printing needs. In this spirit, our goal is to fulfill all orders in the order in which we receive them. Once an order has been completed, meaning artwork has been received and approved for print, it goes into our queue. However, unforeseen circumstances such as weather and holidays may cause exceptions to this goal. Keep in mind the notes below when you are ordering products from Foamcoreprint.com.
1. Foamcoreprint.com is not liable for any delays or other inconveniences that result from circumstances such as inclement weather or any other issues arising out of our control.
2. If you incorrectly or incompletely enter your shipping address, we are not liable for any complications that may arise from this. Additional shipping charges may apply in these cases.
3. As the customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that your merchandise is able to be delivered to the address you have provided. Under normal circumstances, UPS will make three separate attempts to deliver your package. If they are not able to do this for whatever reason, including being unable to receive a signature acknowledging receipt of the package, then they will return your goods back to our factory. If this occurs, it is possible that you will be charged extra shipping fees to have your order sent back out to your address.
4. We require that everything we ship go to a street address, rather than an APO or FPO address, or a PO Box.
5. Factors out of our control such as extreme weather events and additional unexpected circumstances may prevent our being able to fulfill all orders as anticipated.