Eye-catching Trade Show Printing Products
Tradeshows are a great way to showcase your business and the products and services it offers. Every company at a tradeshow is there for the same reason you are, which is to expand its business, increase awareness, and obtain new customers. To rise above the competition, you will need to set up a booth that will attract potential customers, and what better way to do this than with commercial signs. Look for a professional printing company such as Foam Core Print which carries the latest trends in marketing signs. They can help you design an eye-catching sign for your tradeshow. They can customize banner stands, pop-ups, counter graphics, kiosks, displays, and anything you can think of. They will make sure they correlate to your business marketing presence.
How To Stand Out In This!
Tradeshow display approach?
When setting up your exhibit booth for your business at a tradeshow you are looking to stand out from the other competitors. There are various types of displays available to help you accomplish this. Each offers an opportunity to present your business logo, products, services, and other information to give an eye-catching performance. The arrangement of your booth will depend on how much space you must work with. Making your booth prevail out at a tradeshow does not require pricey signs!
Here are some tips that are cost-effective yet eye-catching to design your trade show booth.
Get rid of the table.
- Having a table across the front of your booth is not attractive and makes it seem like you are putting distance between you and your potential customers. By getting rid of the table you will have more space to communicate and interact with customers.
Be straight forward
- Tradeshows can be tiring and overwhelming. Guests are passing through booths are trying to decide if they should stop and see what your business is offering. Don’t take up their time guessing what your business entails. Displaying a clear message on your signs can really be what might attract more customers to your business.
- Be consistent Branding is about being and remaining consistent. Potential customers want to be able to recognize your colors and logo. Your banners should match your colors, logo, and everything in between. When they get home and look at your business card and brochures they will remember the great experience they had with you there.
- Color selection. The colors you incorporate in every element in your booth- graphics, walls, and even the product or service will play an important part in whether your exhibit will attract attention or alienate customers. Vivid colors are good, but too much might be chaotic. Take the time to choose the right colors and organize your booth to help give your main element the center of attraction it deserves.
- Assess the movement of traffic. When it comes to tradeshows, you only have a few seconds to grab your potential customer’s attention, so look at where your booth is placed. Are you on a corner? At the end of the row? Depending on where you are, organize your display accordingly to attract your potential customers.
- Lighting. A well-devised lighting setup will truly make a difference. Good lighting will draw attention where you want it and will also create the tone you need. Brighter lighting will pop up more, and cooler colored lighting will attract and allow your guests to look around your product for longer. Tradeshows are somewhat like telling a story of your business or product. It is important to create an attractive and eye-catching exhibit for your guests.