What Metal Signage Letters Can Do For You and Your Business
Can’t decide what signage will make the perfect statement for your business? Custom Metal signs will definitely cause the impact that you are looking for. You can have your metal signage crafted in a selection of metals including aluminum and in a variety of finishes. Whether you prefer custom metal signs for logos that are precision cut from solid metal or ones made up from aluminum stainless steel that provides greater intensity and offers greater depth and provide for LED backlighting. Here are some options that are available for custom metal signs and aluminum signs as well.
- Aluminum is one of the most popular that you can choose from anodized, polished, or natural satin on top of custom match PMS shades. Aluminum sign letters give a solid-metal logo at an affordable price. Aluminum signs make an excellent display for both indoor and outdoor use and come in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and finishes. You are guaranteed to find the perfect style to fit your needs.
- Copper can be customized into copper logo signage in a selection of polished or brushed finishes with C11000 copper brass alloy- high quality and erosion resistant. With a waterjet cutter and computer-driven routers, custom metal sign letters are cut to precision. Metal copper letters are of the highest quality and are highly durable and designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Brass is what you need if you are seeking a satin or polished finish, Brass is the ideal choice for professional modern looking signs. Superior grade, solid cut brass custom metal sign letters are crafted and designed for indoor and outdoor use. They are designed with a quality C464000 naval brass alloy that is known for its durability.
- Bronze signage gives you a choice of oxidized, brushed, polished, and patina finishes and projects a traditional, modern look. Bronze custom metal sign letters are crafted with commercial-grade C2200 ingot bronze that is mercury-free and Ultra-durable. Custom metal sign bronze letters are generally used in school buildings, corporate offices, and public areas.
- Stainless steel provides a broad range of logo sign options for outdoor and indoor use. They are crafted from a solid stainless steel plate that ensures the highest of quality of custom metal sign letters.
- Cor-Ten steel is weather resistant steel with a natural vintage rust finish. Cor-Ten steel custom metal sign letters can be mounted on bridges, buildings, and any outdoor structures. The rusty finish that Cor-Ten gives will bleed onto the surface which gives the signage a traditional look.
Metal is an enduring material that we use to communicate with aluminum signs. With so many options of metal finishes, you get a shiny, brilliantly colored, all-natural signage letters that will reflect your individual business logo. When your business office, government building, or any other structure needs an in-depth and professional finish, metal signage is the best way to go. Premium custom metal sign letters are one of the most favored in signage material that provides a professional and beautiful look to the walls of your storefront, entrance, or lobby.