Custom Golf Cart Graphics: Decals and Stickers Option
Custom Golf Cart Graphics: Decals and Stickers Option
Golfing is a sport that never slows down. Because most of its players are above 40 years, comfort is one of the significant factors that drive them to keep playing. From golf club boys, to a clean environment and mobile carts that transport golfers around the court, it’s safe to say that golfers definitely love to relax.
For all the golf enthusiasts who own golf carts, rent them out, sell them or use one once in a blue moon, it’s time to step up. Custom golf cart stickers are the way to do it! Just like decals and stickers for cars, windows, books, ceramics, and many others, decals for golf carts and for windows are extremely popular for customization.
Designing stickers and vinyl decals are no new trend in the world we live in as golf cart vinyl body wraps get more popular. Everyone wants to showcase their interests – sports team, family name, personal name, nicknames, pets, patterns, and many more. You name it! The trend has gotten to golf carts.
You can now design your carts with eye-catching graphics that will stun your friends and family when they have one or two rides in it. Decals and stickers are the best ways to show off your interest through your carts and have many more benefits. They will stick for a long time, and you can take them off whenever you want.
Why Go for Golf Cart Graphics in Decals and Stickers?
First and foremost, graphics will give your golf cart a unique look. You’ll place designs in places you want. But besides that, graphic decals and stickers on golf carts offer one or two advantages that you haven’t thought of.
If you want to raise revenue for your next golf outing, decals and sticks with enticing graphics is not a bad idea. After all, custom golf cart graphics offers you the opportunity to sell cart sponsorships. Also, some local business usually sponsors golf outings, in return, they get free adverts for their business. Stickers and decals are real options for customizable graphic designs that help in promoting sponsors.
They are also great for golf tournament fundraising. It is a new trend for organizers of golf tournaments to sell cart signs and stickers to a sponsor or anyone interested in sponsoring all the carts. Simply take off the paper backing off the sticker or decal and paste them on the golf cart!
This is the age of stickers and decals. Almost everyone is a collector. You can make stickers and decals when you are outlining a branding strategy for a golf outing or tournament. Golf cart stickers are not only for the surface of carts, but you can also stick them on all other surfaces. This will expose your golf club, outing, or tournament to a broader audience.
The best thing about it is that decals and stickers will cause no harm to the surface of your cart. If properly made and sourced for, you have nothing to fear. In fact, vinyl decals are a good alternative, they make it easy to apply even the most intricate design on any surface.
DIY Golf Cart Graphics Decals to Pimp Your Golf Cart
Buying and ordering graphic for your golf cart is not a bad bet. But you can make creative but straightforward decals with graphics of your choice. You can customize them with your name, favorite gold player, your in-house golf squad’s name, and many more ideas you can think of.
Although these name decals may not look as professional as the ones you usually order, it’s worth the try. It may even turn out better than you expect. You’ll get to play around with the graphic of your choice, you can try out as much as five graphics to discover the perfect fit of your choice.
Things you’ll need
- Graphics Software
- Decal paper
- Nail polish or epoxy (clear)
- Hobby paintbrush
Step-by-step DIY Guide
Now you have the tools you’ll need, do well to follow the following easy steps:
- Opt for the right graphics package that you can utilize without difficulty. We suggest a program like Paint. You’ll find Pain on most computers or PCs as it’s usually pre-installed. You can learn quickly and get accustomed to Paints features without getting help.
- Now, ensure that you determine the type of graphics you want on the golf cart. Do you want large fonts, bold letters, italics, cursive? You should decide that. Note that it’s best you don’t opt for graphics that have a lot going on. They won’t appear visible if your decal is not on the larger side. Click here for advice on how to create a great design.
- Proceed to adjust the size of the graphics as desired, and then print. For assurance, you can print a sample on a paper to see its actual size and if it will fit as you expect it to fit. If you want small decals, print multiple decals on one sheet. Your decals will be the size you want it, and you’ll have extra copies as you proceed.
- Cut out the sticker with a knife or sharp scissors. It is best you trim correctly. Ensure you trim as close to the graphics as possibly can. You don’t want a decal that’s out of shape or one that won’t fit correctly to the spot you had in mind.
- Since that’s done, you can remove the backing of the decal. Place the decal in your desired position on the cart. Apply one coat of nail polish or epoxy to cover the decal completely, so it sticks properly on the cart.
- Allow the spot dry properly so the epoxy or nail polish can adhere well.
Things to Note
Placing the decal well will make the graphics and pattern on your golf cart stand out. Your unique graphic design will showcase the graphics on your stickers and decals. Your sponsors will be satisfied, and golfers and their families and friends will purchase these materials. Whether it’s a large design or a pretty small one, place your decal in the right way will you do you a lot of good.
Trim your decal correctly. We can’t emphasize this enough. Trimming makes the graphics stand out and steal the shine as it sits in front or at the side or back of your golf carts.
Graphics on decals have black spaces around the words, do well to trim them down. It will reduce the risk of complications when applying the decal on your cart. Small decals will require only a little nail polish or epoxy because of its size. While larger decals are difficult to use because they need more epoxy.
Now you know that making a decal for your golf cart is not a huge task, you can start practicing our DIY till you perfect the act. Note that trimming should be done correctly and one must remove air bubbles from the decal to allow it to stick correctly and for a very long time. So, with custom golf cart decals and stickers, you are not only limited to the benefit of decorating golf carts for your outings. You can also raise funds, brand your golf club, tournament and excursions, and also attract sponsors.